Heads! consultants convince clients and candidates alike.
Every executive position has its own distinctive features: Our clients’ requirements depend on the industry, the size of business, market situation and current developments.
Heads! consultants are experts.
We know our clients’ situation thanks to our many years of experience and our in-depth involvement in the industries we serve.
Heads! consultants respect candidates’ personalities.
All top executives are unique. Their performance is determined by their career, professional experience and individual expectations. Heads! consultants respect the personalities of our candidates. We place value on a fair relationship and inform our candidates promptly and openly.
Our consulting approach
Our market position, strategic approach and the personal commitment of our consultants are our key competitive factors.
Our leading market position enables us to identify the right executive for the position. Quickly and permanently.
- In-depth industry experience and knowledge of latest developments in the respective market sector
- Ongoing screening of candidates (in 12 languages) in leading Global Corporations and Tier 1 VC & PE portfolio companies
- Reliable long-standing contacts with candidates worldwide
- Access to national and international management resources with local knowledge in terms of training and market cultivation
- Building a bridge between the old and new economy
Our strategic approach provides security.
- Crucial stages (interviews, presentation, contract negotiations) are conducted exclusively by partners
- Transparent, well-documented processes with regular status reports
Our personal commitment ensures an atmosphere of trust
- Commitment to provide unparalleled service quality and senior level focus
- Candid, independent, unbiased advice
- Creative solutions, "out of the box" thinking
- Culture of attention to detail
- Satisfied clients and candidates
- 80% of our projects are follow-on assignments
- 50% of executives we place are promoted within the first three years
- 60% of executives we place stay for five years or more